Kumihimo Supplies: Your Best Source!
(Titles may be mixed for quantity discount)
These are short (tri-fold sheet printed on both sides) pamphlets covering a particular topic. All of this information is found in our book "Complete Guide to Kumihimo on a Braiding Loom." If you don't have that book, and want a convenient pamphlet with the essential information, these are just the thing.
- Beaded Bracelets - setting up and techniques for making beaded bracelets. Similar to the instructions included in our beaded bracelet kits
- Attaching End Caps - Two methods, glue only or wrap & glue
- KumiBobs - Using the flexible bobbins for projects, separating floss, use with beaded cords, traveling hints, other uses
- Kumihimo Flat Braid - making the flat braid with your KumiLoom™ disk
- Kumihimo Round Braid - the basic 8-strand round braid, with setup and finishing instructions